Up to £32000 per annum + Overtime
7 months ago
Location: Flintshire, North Wales
Salary: £32000 + bonus + Overtime + 33 days holiday
- Assist with Maintenance and operation of heavy duty manufacturing and process machinery
- On a daily basis, this will involve ppm, reactive maintenance, Carry out statutory inspections.
- Running preventative checks, creation of maintenance plans.
- Checking conveyors, assisting with other maintenance tasks.
- Ideally you will be a time served, mechanically biased maintenance Fitter.
- Experience working on similar types of industrial plants an advantage - e.g. heavy engineering, heavy manufacturing, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, steel mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, recycling plant, asphalt plant, foundry, rotating equipment, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. electromechanical / automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, all other ancillary equipment.
- Health and Safety focussed.
- Workshop skills including Welding.
To apply send CV to Jordan Finch at morson or call 0161 - 707 - 1516
Mechanical fitter; maintenance fitter; mechanical technician; Mechanical; nvq level 3; tanks, pipes, maintenance; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; hydraulics; pneumatics; pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, FMCG; plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; gas storage; fuel storage site; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, ancillary; LOLER; SAP, MAXIMO; RAMS, LOTO.