17 days ago
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician -Shifts
Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Elton - Easily Commutable from Chester, Deeside, North Wales, Warrington, Widnes
A leading manufacturer is looking for a Multi- Skilled Technician due to the Maintenance department expanding.
The role will involve working on a 12 hour shift basis; on a combination of days and nights.
The successful candidate will be joining an experienced team within a fast-paced Manufacturing environment.
- Reactive & Planned Maintenance
- Working with fast paced Production/Manufacturing machinery
- Identify root causes of issues
- Problem solving
- Inspection of systems, equipment and components to identify hazards and defects
Experience & Skills required
- Time Served Fitter
- Experience of working in a fast paced industrial environment
- Good communication skills
- Skills in machining, welding and fabrication would be advantageous.
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne on 0161 707 1516 for more details.
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation