3 months ago
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technicians - Shifts
Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Elton - Easily Commutable from Chester, Deeside, North Wales, Warrington, Widnes
A leading manufacturer is looking for a Multi- Skilled Technician due to the Maintenance department expanding.
This is a shift-based role (4 on 4 off, 2 days 2 nights) ; suited to an Electrical bias skill & experience
The successful candidate will be joining experienced teams within a dynamic Manufacturing environment.
- Reactive & Planned Maintenance
- Working from Engineering drawings & Schematics
- Identifying components
- Working with fast paced Bottling & Packaging machinery
- Logical approach to fault-finding
- PLC Fault-finding - Siemens S7
- Provide technical support to line teams to support production and to eliminate quality issues
- Work closely with contractors, Maintenance Planners, Shift Technicians
Experience & Skills required
- Apprentice Trained / Time-Served
- You will have strong fault-finding skills -including PLCs, HMI's, Drawings, Schematics etc.
- Worked with automated machinery such as Labellers, Fillers, Cappers, Case Erectors / Packers, Palletizers
- Ability to prioritise work loads
- Ability to work in large teams
- Able to well under pressure
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne on 0161 707 1516 for more details.
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation