£43000 - £44000 per annum + bonus + holiday + 10% pension
3 months ago
Maintenance Engineer - 4 on 4 off
Salary £44k + holidays + 10% pension + bonus
Shifts 4 on 4 off + lots of holidays and time off
- Electrical skills
- Packaging or bottling or high speed FMCG machinery experience
- NVQ Level 3 or ONC or apprentice trained
- Able to use a lathe
- Desire to learn & improve.
- Fault finding, PPM
- Reactive at the moment but shifting to preventative / continuous improvement, process improvement / TPM.
- The plant is a mixture of old and state of the art machinery and technology.
- Production capacity is looking to be increased and improved.
- Scope for training, development, progression.
- Very stable, growing & profitable product / industry sector.
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Key words: sensors, instrumentation, pneumatics, conveyors; Electrical maintenance; mechanical maintenance; allen Bradley; Mitsubishi; emerson control techniques; simatic pcs 7; profibus ; profinet; mod bus; process automation; Plant Engineering; hydraulics;; distribution control; scada, PLC, Win CC, Profibus; treatment; recycling; paper, pulp, plastic; conversion; labeller; robotic, robots; bottling, palletiser; wrapper; rinser, filler, capper; brewery; reliability. maintenance engineer; Siemens s7, s5, PLC, ac/dc; ac motors, dc motors; ac drives; dc drives; materials handling; variable speed drives; hydraulics; compressors; compactors; conveyors; servo drives & motors; motors; engines; pneumatics; hydraulics; Mechanical; Maintenance; Manufacturing; coshh; maintenance engineer; repair; fault finding; Plant Engineering;