Salford, Greater Manchester
8 months ago
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer Team Leader (Electrical bias)
Salary: Competitive; with benefits package
A leading advanced materials manufacturer are actively recruiting to a Maintenance Engineer Team Leader role.
The role will involve an alternating two weekly pattern; involving 12-hour day shifts.
The role will be responsible for supervising a team of maintenance engineers within a fast paced Engineering team.
- Scheduling the completion of planned, preventative and predictive maintenance tasks, prioritising as appropriate
- Carry out maintenance activities across all equipment and plant on site
- Ordering required spares and liaising with suppliers
- Issuing permits to maintenance engineers and external contractors
- Updating CMMS to record and report work progress
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures
- Liaison with project teams to ensure new plant equipment is maintained efficiently
Skills & Experience Required:
- Formal Engineering training qualification (HNC or equivalent);
- Working knowledge of maintenance of industrial plant;
- Excellent fault-finding skills;
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative; under pressure and prioritise own workload;
- Experience of working with CMMS would be highly desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader at a time of heavy investment and planned expansion. There are definite long-term career prospects for the right candidate, offering excellent training and development; plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.