£36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Maintenance Engineer - Shifts - Multi-Skilled
Location - Liverpool - Easily commutable from Widnes, Warrington etc.
Currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, must come from an automated manufacturing background. Ideal backgrounds would be FMCG, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Process, Heavy Engineering backgrounds etc.
Shifts - Monday - Friday
06:00 - 14:00
14:00 - 22:00
22:00 - 06:00
There is also a 1 in 4 on call rota.
Circa £35K - £40k
Good Pension + Good holiday experience + Health Care + 25days holiday a year (Plus Bank holidays)
- Time served Apprenticeship
- HNC or Equivalent in
- Plant Maintenance Engineering background
- Team Player & a positive attitude Experience required
- SCADA experience - Not essential but preferred
- Mechanical experience - repairing pumps, valves, etc.
- Maintenance Management software - Maximo, SAP or similar
- Six Sigma - Desired not essential
- LEAN Manufacturing principles - ReferredDuties
- Reactive and Planned Maintenance
- Lots of project work due to investment in the plant
- 1ST Line support for contractors on site
- Issuing permits
- Prioritise workloads
- Provide on call support - 1 week in 4
- Experience of using maintenance management systems
- EC&I Technician; e&I technician; FMCG; Food, Manufacturing; Dairy; Brewery Electrical; Electro mechanical; Engineer; Technician; PLC; Allen Bradly; PLC5, SLC500; Controllogix; S5; S7; Dairy; fault finding; programming; Brewery; Fillers; Conveyor; Packing; Bottle blowing; Inspection; Labellers; Inverter drives; inverters; Danfoss FCM; motors; SEW; D.C servo systems; A.C servo systems; AC drives; DC drives; shift maintenance technician; electrical maintenance technician; automation technician; automation engineer; maintenance engineer; ac/dc; ac motors, dc motors; ac drives; dc drives; materials handling; variable speed drives; compressors; hydraulics; compressors; servo drives & motors; motors; pneumatics; hydraulics; Maintenance; Manufacturing; service engineer; maintenance; maintenance engineer; palletisers, labellers, folding, filling, millers, rollers, repair; fault finding; Plant Engineering; Electrical; control panels
If you are interested, please forward your CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson international or contact Chris on 0161 707 1516