Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Maintenance Technician - Electrical -
Location: Milton Keynes
Annual earnings: £40,000 - 45,000 + 10% pension + holidays + bonus + lots of overtime + private health care
Hours / shifts: 6am - 6pm / 6pm - 6am / 50% of the month off (v similar 4 on 4 off)
- Modern plant, state of the art machinery and equipment, clean.
- Opportunities to train, learn and progress (30 - 40 in engineering department - good managers and supervisors to learn from and work with)
- Profitable company, regular overtime and bonuses, investment into the plant & promotions.
- Various backgrounds considered: Manufacturing, Building Services Technicians / Engineers, Rail, Rolling Stock, Ex Forces, Automotive, Distribution Centers, Automated Warehouse, Recycling, Biomass, Packaging or Printing, Chemical Plant, Brewery, Paper Mill, Cement Works, Brick Works, Asphalt Plant, Manufacturing Plant, Electromechanical / Automated Plant.
- NVQ Level 3 - Min requirement
- Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
- Ex Forces engineers / technicians also useful background to have.
- Assist with breakdowns maintenance and reliability of electromechanical machinery, equipment and plant.
- Maintenance of various sections of the factory - PPM and fault finding
- Monitor production process & machinery performance.
- Assist with PPM & breakdown.
- Continuous improvement
- Health and safety focused.
- Able to work shifts in a 24/7 environmentDESIRABLE;
- Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation (training provided if not)
- Pneumatics, hydraulics (training provided if not)
To apply please send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 707 1516 to discuss
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation