Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Up to £45000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Shift Maintenance Engineer - Hemel Hempstead
May you be interested in having a chat about some vacancies I have?
They have large maintenance teams & expansion plans so plenty of promotion and development opportunities.
We also offer £100 - 150 vouchers if you can recommend anyone?
* Modern plant, state of the art machinery and equipment, clean.
* Opportunities to train, learn and progress (55+ in engineering department - good managers and supervisors to learn from and work with)
* Profitable company, regular overtime and bonuses, investment into the plant, training, promotions, planned growth.
* They have never made an Engineer redundant in over 20 years.
* Conveyors, packaging, sortation, labelers, fillers, sensors, robotics, scanners.
* £45k + 10% pension + 20 holidays + bonus + overtime + private health care + in house training on machinery
* 7am - 7pm / 7pm - 7am - 12 hour shifts - 50/50 days and nights.
* 50% of the month off - with holidays you are off 60% of the year
* NVQ Level 3 or HNC Engineering
* Multiskilled - mechanical or / and electrical
* PPM, reliability, reactive, continuous improvement
Please contact me for an informal (& confidential) chat if you want to find out more.
Charlie Moore, Morson International. Google for contact details, feel free to connect on LinkedIn for more job posts.