£36000 - £37000 per annum + Plus company benefits
13 days ago
Our client in the Wolverhampton area has a requirement for a Maintenance Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Line process equipment and will assist with the Site services equipment when required.
· Reporting into the Engineering Team Leader the Line Engineer will develop and implement a sustainable maintenance best practice regime across site to maximise plant reliability, efficiency and safety.
· To ensure correct use of the CMMS system across allocated shift.
· Take active role as required in small project coordination to include project scope, timetable of works, EH&S planning, budget allocation & control and project implementation.
· Coordinate with site operations to ensure assigned tasks from the Business Plan, Operating Plan, EH&S Plan and Engineering Plan are achieved.
·Work with the engineering management team to monitor relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and bench-marking data and use to target plant & process improvement and shared best practice.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Recognised Engineering qualifications, relevant experience (mechanical or electrical bias) City & Guilds/18th Edition or equivalent.
- Experience of engineering working within a team at fast moving production environment
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation (Including COSHH, RIDDOR)
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment PUWER
- Capable of working as part of a shift/team
Please note this role is a Shift based position working 12 hour shifts.
The consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist