£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
11 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer on a permanent basis for one of our leading Global clients in the Chorley area.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + pension + holidays
Hours / shifts: Earlies / Lates
* NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds Level 3 or above in Engineering - ESSENTIAL
* Time served / Multiskilled - Electrically or Mechanically biased
* Various backgrounds considered: Manufacturing, Automotive, Food, Distribution Centres, Automated Warehouse, Recycling, Biomass, Packaging or Printing, Chemical Plant, Brewery, Paper, Manufacturing Plant, Electromechanical / Automated Plant
* Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
* Drives, Inverters, Automated Systems, Robotics
* PLC fault finding and rectification knowledge
* Knowledge of 5s and lean initiatives
* Continuous Improvement
* Hydraulic and pneumatics
* Ensure planning & coordination of all planned / unplanned maintenance activities are completed in a timely manner
* Monitor production process and machinery performance
* Continuous improvement activities to improve plant / maintenance efficiencies
* Opportunities to train, learn and progress
* Profitable company, investment into the plant, planned growth.