£17 - £19 per hour
12 days ago
We are currently working with a key facilities management company who require the services of a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to start on their NCR commercial office space in Dundee.
Duties are to include:
- Complete PPM's and reactive electrical/mechanical maintenance in accordance with health and safety legislation
- Ordering of spares, tools and health and safety equipment
- Issue permits to work when required.
- Update site PPM system when required.
- Make sure reactive works are recorded when required.
- To carry out all tasks in such a way in order to deliver customer service levels that meet contractual requirements and customer expectations.
- To liaise with Clients on all aspects of their projects and to attend meetings as necessary.
- To provide reports and information to the site supervisor as required on a regular basis.
- To manage sub-contractors in accordance with the company QA process and to carry out regular appraisals to ensure that performance is satisfactory.
- 17th/18th edition.
- Mechanical experience
- Previous experience within a facilities maintenance role.
- Good organisational skills and ability to demonstrate initiative.
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and work well under pressure.
For more information on this role, please contact Scarlet Wilson on 01617071516.