£18 - £22 per hour
3 months ago
Morson International are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer - Electrical bias to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical, and Fabric property maintenance company. Based in the Docklands area on a large corporate site the role will initially start on a temporary basis, with a view to a perm placement in the next 3 months.
- Immediate start - rolling contract
- Weekly payments on an Umbrella or PAYE status
- Static role on highly prestigious financial services site
- Day shit 8-5 Monday to Friday
Duties will be:
- To carry out mainly PPM duties - Monthly Emergency lighting & water flushing.
- Respond to reactive calls in a timely manner
- Maintain Statutory records and log books
- Carry out small works and projects
If you're an experienced FM Engineer, please apply online with your updated CV or call Alan Burchell URGENTLY on 0207 633 2050.