£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer on a permanent basis for one of our leading UK Manufacturing clients in the Daventry area.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + pension + holidays + overtime
Hours / shifts: Days based position - On call rota
* NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds Level 3 or above in Engineering ESSENTIAL
* Various backgrounds considered: Manufacturing, Automotive, Food, Distribution Centres, Automated Warehouse, Recycling, Biomass, Packaging or Printing, Chemical Plant, Brewery, Paper, Manufacturing Plant, Electromechanical / Automated Plant.
* Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
* Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation
* Pneumatics, robotics
* Assist with breakdowns maintenance and reliability of electromechanical machinery, equipment and plant.
* Maintenance of various sections of the site - PPM and fault finding
* Monitor production process & machinery performance.
* Assist with PPM & breakdown.
* Continuous improvement
* Health and safety focused.
* Monitor production process & machinery performance
* Mixture of old and new state of the art machinery and equipment, clean.
* Opportunities to train, learn and progress
* Profitable company, regular overtime and bonuses, investment into the plant, planned growth.