Wolverhampton, West Midlands
4 months ago
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
I am recruiting for a qualified Maintenance Engineer on behalf of a leading manufacturer in the UK.
This position will be focused on maintenance of the site to provide day to day operations of all site services equipment during allocated shift periods by assisting engineer & operations management teams to ensure the plant is safe.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team and improve your skills in a large manufacturing environment.
- Maintenance of site refrigeration plant, Thermal oil heating systems, Compressed air systems, Steam generating systems, Air handling systems, Water treatment.
- Legal compliance and record keeping for all services - water/air/electricity Utilities Plant specific legislation Legionella (Boiler Operation, LV&HV distribution, Pressure Systems, Emergency Lighting & Fire System etc
- Work with the engineering management team and Engineering Coordinator to develop and implement a sustainable maintenance best practice regime across site to maximise plant reliability, efficiency and safety.
- Recognised Engineering qualification is essential
- Electrical qualification is desirable
- Industrial/Manufacturing background
- Applications welcomed from Ex-Military
To apply, please send your CV or Jake Juniper on 0161 707 1516. Please note- If you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.
Key Words- "Site Services Engineer"; "Utilities Maintenance"; "Steam Boilers"; "Site Refrigeration"; Refrigeration; "Thermal Oil Heating Systems"; HVAC; "Compressed Air Systems"; "Air Handling"; "Ex Forces"; Ex-forces; Servicemen; servicewomen.