Wolverhampton, West Midlands
3 months ago
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers - Days & Shifts
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
A leading manufacturer is looking for a number of Multi-Skilled Engineers due to the Maintenance department expanding. Team Leader opportunities are also available.
The successful candidates will be joining experienced teams within a fast-paced Manufacturing environment.
- Reactive & Planned Maintenance
- Working from Engineering drawings & Schematics
- Identifying components
- Working with fast paced Bottling & Packaging machinery
- Logical approach to fault finding
- PLC Fault finding - Siemens S7
- Provide Technical support to line teams to increase productivity and to eliminate quality issues
- Work Closely with contractors, Maintenance Planners, Shift Technicians
Experience & Skills required
- Worked with fast-paced automated machinery or site services equipment
- Apprentice Trained / Time-Served
- Must have strong fault-finding Skills
- Prioritise work loads
- Ability to work in large teams
- Working under pressure
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who have recently completed an Apprenticeship.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 0161 707 1516 for more details.
FMCG, robotics, sensors, scanners, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant, refrigeration, compressed air systems, steam systems, air handling, water treatment, food hygiene, maximo, boilers, effluent plant