Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Up to £35000 per annum
2 months ago
Location: Manchester - South Manchester
Annual earnings: £35K + Bonus + 25 Days holiday + Health Care + Pension + Career Development + Long-term employment
Hours / shifts: Monday - Friday. 8-hour shifts
Week 1 - 06:00 - 14:00
Week 2 - 14:00 - 22:00
Type Staff / Permanent
Currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work the shift pattern above. The successful Engineer will be joining a small but experienced Engineering team, focusing mainly on Planned Maintenance across a few fast-moving semi-automated production lines.
Ideal candidate(s) will come from a maintenance / engineering focused background in a fast-paced manufacturing environment - FMCG, Food & Beverage, Pharma, Consumables, Packaging etc.
- Planned Maintenance on semi electro-mechanical automated machinery
- Reactive maintenance as and when (Not very frequent)
- Product & Tool changeovers on the production
- Write technical reports & operating procedures
- Improving equipment's reliability, change-over process and operators' procedures - approx. 25% of the role
- Apprentice trained - NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- HNC / HND - Mechanical, Electrical or similar engineering qualification (DESIREABLE)
- Experienced with working with Electro - Mechanical equipment such as but not limited too - Packaging machinery, process machinery such as Conveyors, Gear boxes, Pumps, Packaging machinery, PLC Controlled machinery, Mixers, etc.
The Site / Company
- Profitable company, investment into the plant & promotions.
- Lots of career progression opportunities
To apply please send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 to discuss