£33438 - £41823 per annum + Bonus
9 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a permanent Maintenance Engineer to join our clients Manufacturing facility near Chester.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the continuous operation of the Warehouse cranes, conveyors, elevators and shuttle cars. In addition to this, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all PPM work is carried out in a safe manner & within set deadlines.
- To adhere to all company health and safety procedures.
- Smooth operation of system
- Ensure all plant is properly maintained and logged
- Ensure sprinkler system and pumps are operational and tested(weekly)
- Faults quickly diagnosed and repaired
- To continually improve efficiency of Warehouse
- To keep all plant and machinery operational.
- To ensure all plant and machinery is maintained and logged.
- Continuous improvement of the current Warehouse system.
- To keep work areas clean and tidy
- Co-ordinate and control all contractors on Site and ensure rules and regulations are followed
- Working well with other people
Skills and Experience:
- Must be Time served in a recognised Apprenticeship, in either Electrical Engineering or Multi-skilled (Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering)
- Qualified to at least HNC / HND in Electrical Engineering, or Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Four years' experience since completing Apprenticeship.
- Experience in Automated Cranes, NASC (Narrow Aisle Stacker Cranes).Advantageous.
- Experience in Automated Conveyor Systems.
- PLC Siemens 7 knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge of three Phase Motors and Inverter Drives.
- Welding & Fabrication.(MS biased Technicians).
- Knowledge of Hoist & Drive gearboxes. (MS biased Technicians).
- PC Literate.
- High skill level in fault finding and trouble shooting.
- Good communication skills.
- Work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Comfortable with working at heights.( up to 35 meters)
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist.