Up to £0.00 per annum + 20-30ph
about 1 year ago
Description: Maintenance Engineer
Plans non-routine repairs and maintenance activities, and leads respective projects, in cooperation with Production Management and IE.
* Plans and executes assigned maintenance or repair projects, which involves a range of qualifications or personal resources.
* Analyzes technical problems on site, and plans resources and budgets needed to solve the issue.
* Sets up maintenance projects, proposes resources, assigns targets and work orders, and monitors progress of repair measures.
* Acts as first point of contact for resolving more complex issues.
* Oversees ramp up, set up and start procedures in order to prepare machines and equipment for operations.
* Plans and completes installation projects on site, ensures proper documentation and cooperation with involved operations.
* Supports maintenance of technical documentations of processes and equipment.
* Advices Technicians in maintenance a repair.
IF INTERESTED OR KNOW ANYONE WHO IS PLEASE GET IN TOUCH ASAP
0207 633 4162