Dunbar, East Lothian
£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
26 days ago
Maintenance Technician - Electrical x2
Location: Dunbar - Scotland
Salary: £40K - £42K - Depending one experience + Annual Bonus + Health Care + Pension + Career Development + Very secure work
Hours / shifts: Monday - Friday rotating shifts including nights (37.5-hour week)
Type Staff / Permanent
Currently recruiting for two Shift based Electrical Maintenance Engineers to join their experienced Engineering team. Working in a varied role completing planned maintenance, reactive and inspections across the varied plant.
The successful candidate will receive expert on-boarding & training as well as long term career opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to join a well know manufacturing company, who are looking for to invest time and training into two deserving Electrical biased Engineer
- Perform reactive and planned maintenance on a large varied production site
- Project work - Continuous improvement, upgrades, installations etc.
- Taking instrumentation readings and light calibration
- High voltage and Low voltage work
- Working closely with other areas of the business i.e Quality, Production etc.
- Promote Safe working
- Attending shutdowns
- Apprentice trainer / NVQ level 3 in electrical (or similar)
- HNC / HND Elec - Not essential
- Must come from a Maintenance / Production background - Ideally heavy engineering
- Experienced with working with Electro - Mechanical equipment such as but not limited too motors, Gear boxes, Pumps, Crushers, Packaging machinery, PLC Controlled machinery, sensors, Lifting and Material handling equipment, instrumentation etc.
- High Voltage experience - (Not essential)
- Heavy machinery / Plant experience (Preferred by not essential)
The Site / Company
- Profitable company,
- Lots of investment into the plant & promotions.
- Lots of career progression opportunities
To apply please send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 to discuss
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, DCS, HV, or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, crafts person, welding, lifting, workshop, slinging, crusher, quarry, heavy engineering, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / for