Dunbar, East Lothian
£42000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Maintenance Technician - SHIFTS
Location: Dunbar - Scotland
Salary: £42K - £46K - Depending one experience + Annual Bonus + Health Care + Pension + Career Development + Very secure work
Hours / shifts: Rotating Shift pattern - 24/7 cover. (37.5-hour week) -
Type Staff / Permanent
Currently recruiting for two Shift based Electrical Maintenance Engineers to join their experienced Engineering team. Working in a varied role completing planned maintenance, reactive and inspections across the varied plant.
The successful candidate will receive expert onboarding & training as well as long term career opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to join a well know manufacturing company, who are looking for to invest time and training into two deserving Electrical biased Engineer
- Perform reactive and planned maintenance on a large varied production site
- Project work - Continuous improvement, upgrades, installations etc.
- Taking instrumentation readings and light calibration
- High voltage and Low voltage work
- Working closely with other areas of the business i.e Quality, Production etc.
- Promote Safe working
- Attending shutdowns
- Apprentice trained / NVQ level 3 in electrical (or similar)
- HNC / HND Elec - Not essential
- Must come from a Maintenance / Production background - Ideally heavy engineering
- Experienced with working with Electro - Mechanical equipment such as but not limited too -motors, Gear boxes, Pumps, Crushers, Packaging machinery, PLC Controlled machinery, sensors, Lifting and Material handling equipment, instrumentation etc.
- High Voltage experience - (Not essential)
- Heavy machinery / Plant experience (Preferred by not essential)
The Site / Company
- Profitable company,
- Lots of investment into the plant & promotions.
- Lots of career progression opportunities
To apply please send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 to discuss
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, DCS, HV, DCSpackaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, crafts person, welding, lifting, workshop, slinging, crusher, quarry, heavy engineering, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship,
Maintenance Electrician - Shifts