Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £28000 per annum + Overtime
11 months ago
Shift: Days (mon-fri)
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
* Completion of PPMs.
* Identify maintenance needs and produce technical reports on equipment.
* Respond to reactive maintenance calls.
* To read, understand and work to the generic site PPM risk assessments & method statements (RAMS), completing any additional RAMS for any large works not covered or a point of work general risk assessments for smaller tasks.
* Supervise subcontractors whilst on site ensuring they follow the client's security procedures, also ensuring they work to their RAMS and within safe working procedures.
* Timely completion of all company forms and documents, record keeping and report preparation.
* To comply with the requirements of the Company's Policies and Procedures.
* Identify areas for energy saving, improvements across the site.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
* City & Guilds/ONC Electrical Installation/Maintenance or equivalent
* Qualified to ISS 17th Edition Regulations
* City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Test
* Inspection and Testing of electrical equipment (PAT testing) BS2377
* Asbestos awareness (preferable but not essential)
* IPAF Powered Access Licence (preferable but not essential)
* PASMA (preferable but not essential)
Key: Electric, electrical, maintenance, site, engineer, mechanical, lighting, 17th edition, engineering, electronics, multi-skilled