Up to £16.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
2 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for a Maintenance Electrician to be based in Warrington, Cheshire.
Length of Assignment: ASAP - 20/09/18 (contract may be extended)
Hours: 8am - 4.30pm (30 minute unpaid lunch break)
To provide general electrical installation and maintenance support on all buildings and plant as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Carry out electrical installations for both New Works and Breakdowns.
- Testing and inspecting electrical installations in accordance with National Inspection Council documentation.
- Carrying out breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Responding to Helpdesk reactive maintenance / breakdown calls and carrying out remedial work as necessary. Providing feedback information to customer and helpdesk as required.
- Assume the role of Competent Person (Electrical) as authorised by the Authorised Person.
- Covering both of the client site locations.
- Other reasonable duties as agreed with EFS management.
- 17th Edition
- City & Guilds 2361 Parts 1 and 2 Electrical Certificate
- AM1 / AM2 Practical Tests to have been completed (or equivalent)
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.