£27000 - £28000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
20 days ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician to be based in Coningsby.
- To provide general electrical installation and maintenance support on all buildings and plant as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Working Monday to Friday between 08:00 - 1700
- Carry out electrical installations for both New Works and Breakdowns.
- Testing and inspecting electrical installations in accordance with National Inspection Council documentation.
- Carrying out refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Responding to Helpdesk reactive maintenance / breakdown calls and carrying out remedial work as necessary. Providing feedback information to customer and helpdesk as required.
- Assume the role of Competent Person (Electrical) as authorised by the Authorised Person.
- Working as part of multi-skilled team offering assistance to other trades when required
- Other reasonable duties as agreed with EFS management.
- 17th Edition (or equivalent)
- City & Guilds 2361 Parts 1 and 2 Electrical Certificate
- AM1 / AM2 Practical Tests to have been completed (or equivalent)
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.