8 months ago
The Maintenance and Support Team Leader is responsible for designing, integrating and implementing the maintenance regime for a wide range of training assets within the Technical Institute. Additionally the Maintenance and Support Team Leader will allocate suitably qualified staff as required to support the delivery of training across a range of disciplines within the Technical Institute.
The post will be established in Qatar at a suitable time to contribute to Site Acceptance Testing of training devices and mobilisation of training.
Key aspects of the Maintenance and Support Team Leader role includes:
* Planning and implementation of an integrated maintenance regime to ensure availability of a wide range of training assets.
* Allocation of suitably qualified staff to support training delivery as required.
* Mentoring and developing a competent team to carry out maintenance activities and training support across the Technical Institute.
* Regular reporting of all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities to demonstrate that training assets are being managed effectively.
* Plan and implement a programme for local purchase of assets required to support training delivery.
* Design and maintenance of a consumable spares package required to support training activity.
* Design and implementation of a waste disposal regime for consumable items.
- Level 4 Qualification in Teaching & learning - preferred
- Recognised engineering maintenance qualification and a minimum of 5 years' experience in a related area
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a management / team leader role