Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Up to £48590.18 per annum + Additional benefits
4 months ago
The post holder will subject matter expertise on all Maintenance and Continuing Airworthiness related matters within the KFAB Maintenance Organisation and provide direct support to the Head of Aircraft Maintenance - KFAB in establishing a management system and culture that enhances the organisation's compliance with its Pt.145 accreditation. Responsible for training and mentoring activities in respect of (RSAF) Trainees.
- Maintain in organisation's compliance with it's Pt.145 approval by maintaining an effective Business Management System
- Act as the Error Management System co-ordinator for the AMO's EMS.
- Act as lead MEDA investigator for the AMO.
- Support the office of the Head of Maintenance - KFAB ensuring all actions are captured in all review meetings chaired by the HoM and co-ordinating the timely closure of the actions taken.
- Maintain the Organisation's Workspace.
- Co-ordinate the organisations ITAR compliance.
- Maintain an effective document management system.
- Publish Continuation Training memo's on behalf of the AMO.
- Will be able to demonstrate experience in aircraft maintenance and engineering and have proven experience in a relevant role.
- Must have full comprehensive aircraft experience.
- Able to demonstrate a detailed understanding and application of the RSAF 4-1-7166 series and the UK MAA RA 4800 (MRP Part 145) series publications. Ensure compliance with all other requirements, e.g. ITAR/E&PW.
- Have experience of establishing and maintaining Business Management Systems.
- Experience of operating an Error Management System
- Must have and be able to demonstrate sound oral and written two-way communication skills with the ability to be tactful, discreet and confident in dealing with people at all levels.
- Must be computer literate with a sound understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite and Workspace
- Must be able to spot exceptional ability in SN employees and be able to mentor them to develop within the company.
- Must hold a current driving licence
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.