£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
Salary £40K - £44K + Bonus paid quarterly + Pension + Good holiday entitlement
Location: Elton - Easily Commutable from Chester, Deeside, North Wales, Warrington, Widnes
Shifts 2 Days - 2 Nights - 6 off (07:00 - 19:00 Days / 19:00 - 07:00 Nights)
Looking for a experienced Maintenance Engineer ideally from a fast paced Manufacturing background - could include Food & Beverage Plants, Packaging plants, Plastics or a similar OEM
- Reactive & Planned Maintenance
- Working with fast-paced automated machinery such as Conveyors, weighers, reel feed Labelers, Fillers, Cappers, Case Erectors / Packers, Palletizers,
- Working from Engineering drawings & Schematics
- Identifying components
- Logical approach to fault finding
Experience & Skills required
- Apprentice Trained / Time-Served
- Must have strong fault-finding Skills -Including PLCs, HMI's, Drawings, Schematics etc.
- Priorities work loads
- Ability to work in large teams
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV or call Chris on 0161 707 1516 for more details.
To apply please send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 to discuss
MCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation