£0.00 - £30000.00 per annum
7 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Machine Operator (Grinder) to work for our market leading engineering client based in Somerset. As a Machine Operator you will manufacture and repair detailed component parts by operating various machines within our client's shop floor.
This role will allow you to produce high quality products by programming, setting and operating machines - either manual or CNC. You will be given either written or verbal instructions in this role so the ability to be flexible and proactive is a must.
In this role you will:
- Programme, set and operate a variety of machine tools.
- Problem solve machining issues with minimum supervision.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings / sketches.
- Implementing cost reduction plans for delivery of completed batches while maintaining a consistent quality level.
- Carry out routine daily checks on all equipment and checking batches prior to approval.
To be successful in this role we would like you to have grinding experience and be capable of programming machines. You will be capable and able to read complex engineering drawings as well as holding great communication skills. You will be working to very tight tolerances and so, experience in this would be an advantage. We would like you to come from an aerospace background, however, automotive or similar would be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally renowned business based in the heart of Somerset, offering some great benefits such as; free parking, pension scheme and 25 days annual leave. If this sounds like your ideal role, please apply to the advert or call Taylor on 0117 933 4597.