We are currently recruiting for a number of Machine Operatives on a permanent basis.
Hours: 12 hour shifts / days and nights / no weekend work
* Operate and run machines in a busy manufacturing facility.
* Set up machine for different jobs / customer orders.
* Monitor the machinery performance.
* Quality control checks on products and QA paperwork.
* Basic maintenance tasks on machine.
* Help achieve production targets by minimising waste.
* Health and safety focused
* Must have faced paced manufacturing experience ideally working on and with specialised manufacturing machinery.
* Various backgrounds considered such as FMCG, food, paper, packaging, process industries, recycling, plastics, building materials, metals, :motors, screw conveyors, pneumatics, hydraulics, valves, pumps, seals, conveyors, fryers, wrapping, food process, slicers, steam and air compressor systems, gearboxes, drive transmission system, pulleys, belts, couplings.
* Good communicator, friendly, professional, team player with a positive can do attitude.
* Safe, clean, modern, professional environment.
* Stable and profitable company in a sustainable and growing industry sector.
* Several million pounds investment.
To apply send CV to Tahanee. Twist at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Machine Operative Machine Technician machinery operative machine operator fmcg packaging Manufacturing plant, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, plastic labelling paper building products bottling converting tissue packaging Army, REME Navy RAF royal air force royal navy plant, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill,