30 days ago
Job Title: Machine Operator
Salary: Competitive; with additional bonus
Location: Commutable from Ellesmere Port; Runcorn; Chester
A highly successful and growing manufacturer are actively recruiting to a Machine Operator to support fast paced production.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate to the required standards on all line equipment including:
- Packers - multi-pack / case / tray & shrink
- Inspection machines - EBI, check mat, closure, label application
- Coding machines - bottle/label/case
- Perform product and equipment changeovers in the required timeframes
- Complete all relevant production documentation / records
- Perform first line maintenance/asset care - machine deep clean, adjustment, lubrication and so forth.
- Effective use of packaging materials, stock management, recording etc
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast paced production environment; with experience of working with a range of machinery. You will have experience of providing first line maintenance; completing quality checks and ensuring all relevant Health and Safety standards are adhered to.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader; offering the opportunity to work with a range of household names within FMCG.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.