North West England, England
£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Machine Learning Engineer
The UK's most exciting Deep Learning and AI technology company are looking to bring on an established Machine Learning Engineer to join their collaborative and cutting-edge team with massive growth and investment plans for the future.
The organisation is genuinely breaking new ground in the field of Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence which is based on real-time machine decision making.
We want to hear from you if:
- You enjoy working at the bleeding-edge of Machine Intelligence that can understand the world around and make rapid decisions
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to apply the product across various industries working with big house names and tech start-ups alike
- You want to make a difference, AI applied to health care helping and improving peoples lives
- Enjoy research and development, which a strong emphasis on your Python machine learning libraries
- Knowledge of Python machine learning libraries and strong coding ability
- A commercial grounding in applying ML models and statistics an
- A solid understanding of the software development life cycle and take the product end-to-end, including deployment
- A deep understanding to have an understanding of deep learning neural networks, computer vision and deployment
- Remote working available, with travel to the office once / twice per, bi-weekly
- Work on truly ground-breaking Machine Intelligence research and development that will change the way we look at Artificial Intelligence
- AI applied into health care helping and improving peoples lives
- Salary up to £60,000 (based on skill)
The ideal candidate will have come from a strong research or commercial background and understand how deployment in a commercial environment or a strong software developer with some knowledge of machine learning.
Please apply directly or contact Chris Coyne on LinkedIn to learn more.