Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client is looking for an experienced M+E Quantity Surveyor to work on a rail project in West London.
The candidate must have good/basic M+E experience and has worked for Tier 1 contractors previously.
They must be able to take a set of drawings and successfully calculate them into a quotation.
We currently have a requirement for a M&E Quantity Surveyor working on a project in West London. The position is multidisciplinary looking after Mechanical, Electrical, Plant and Heating works. Please see a list of duties below.
* Procurement of subcontractor services
* Procurement of materials (suppliers)
* Change management
* Stakeholder liaison
* Training and management of junior staff (2 members)
Desired area of expertise:
* Metal cladding, blockwork, floor finishes, brickslip cladding
* Scaffolding, painting, doors, firestopping
The position is based in West London area and offers a short term contract of 3 months+. Please state required rate upon application. The position is for an M+E QS (Quantity Surveyor) with rail experience.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE GET IN TOUCH ASAP OR IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO IS PLEASE PASS MY DETAILS ON.