West Bromwich, West Midlands
£13 - £14 per hour
6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has risen with our well-established Building and Construction client based in West Bromwich for a strong M&E Technical Compliance Administrator on a 6 months ontract basis.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the Client contract operation is adhering to the contract requirements to have up-to-date Permissions to work in place for all Planned activities for both the Client and its Subcontractors on the client Operating system.
- To control and manage the Client Permissions to work System ensuring that annual permissions are in place for Integral and their contractors for each of the clients sites UK wide by carrying out the following tasks:
- Compile all and upload the Client's site specific Risk Assessments and Method statements for all planned activities.
- Compile and upload all of the client's sub-contractors site specific Risk Assessments and Method Statements for all their planned activities
- Manage the Client's Safety Operating Procedure 03 (SOP 03 Site Inspection and Monitoring) process for the account and compile the PPM plans for both the Supervision and Management inspections of the Client's operation on the customers sites within the Client CAFM system by carrying out the following tasks:
- Plan and allocate out the site inspections to the Client's Operations team
- Collate all the audit information from the Account Operations team, then report on trends and issues found.
- Conduct regular calls the Client's Contract Manager giving weekly updates on status of the permissions on their sites.
- To co-ordinate and control the Permit to Work Process on behalf of the regional contract managers by carrying out the following tasks:
- Receive basic information from the Client's operations team as to the nature of the Permit to work required. Upload that information into the client system to obtain authority to proceed.
- Once authority has been obtained print off all the relevant documentation and provide for contract management and supervision to control the activity.
- Put into hold any permit on the system once the work has been or the period allowed for the work has elapsed. Close out the permit once the signed paperwork has been received in from the Operations team ensuring that the management / supervision is fully aware of the permit status at all times.
- Assist in the coordination of the Subcontracted Planned Maintenance & inspection tasks ensuring the management system is up to date each week. Target 100% completion on all PPM's.
- Assist in the completion of PPM tasks on the CAFM system to ensure that each PPM is closed within 2 days of receipt
- Assist with the upkeep of the logbook folders for each site within a central server and help ensure that they are up to date with Planned Maintenance report sheets. Ensure all service records and suppliers' invoices are filed in a timely and accurate basis within the logbook.
- Update Internal System(Vixen) with H&S information as and when required
For more details please send your updated CV or