Up to £18.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
11 months ago
Our client is an established national facilities maintenance service provider, with an enviable reputation of working on prestigious national and regional contracts and they are looking for an M&E Engineer to be based in Templecombe, Somerset.
Length of contract: 3 month contract - Temp to Perm opportunity
Hours: 8am to 5pm
- The role will be predominantly mechanical but will involve some electrical
- You will be working with very bespoke machinery on site, you must be focused and have good attention to detail.
- Mechanical qualifications are required and experience of working with onsite machinery
- Electrical qualifications are desirable and required for the permanent position
- Ideal candidate will have a clean record as all new starters will go through a DBS clearance upon starting
- Knowledge of Health & Safety & safe working practices
- Strong customer care focus
- Good communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate & timely manner
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.