£200 - £233 per day
about 1 month ago
6 Weeks +
M&E Condition Surveyor - Nottingham & Surrounding Areas - 6 Weeks +
We are looking for the below and ideally a time served Electrical and or Mechanical Engineer to cover Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
* Undertake asset verification, condition or dilapidation surveys on Mechanical and Electrical Plant.
* Assess and provide specific insight into the condition, performance and operational risk of M&E systems by undertaking non-intrusive inspections.
* Correctly identify, anticipate and if appropriate, research all M&E assets expected in any built environment.
* Gather and analyse as much information as is available onsite from the assets, Building Management Systems and O&M Manuals if required.
* Where required, review statutory compliance documentation pertaining to Building Regulations, H&S and Fire Safety.
* Liaise and communicate effectively with on-site engineers and staff to gain access to all areas within a site.
* Manage client relationships at operational level with project teams and FM Service Providers.
* Work with the project teams, FM Service Providers and other B&FM team members to generate or review lifecycle plans.
* Experience in building services engineering and asset maintenance/replacement
* Engineering qualifications, ideally having been time served in an Electrical/Mechanical trade
* Experience of working within the built environment
* Experience of utilising reporting tools
* Experience of interpreting information and undertaking analysis of information from differing sources to formulate a conclusion
* Ability to work away from the home office and potentially abroad
* Suitability for security clearance
* Knowledge of asset management principles
* Able to build strong working relationships with other stakeholders whilst ensuring that the best interests of the projects are promoted and maintained
* Experience with web based (database) software platforms
* Driving licence
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
It is essential that the post holder has an academic qualification in mechanical and/or electrical engineering/building services or related discipline at least up to HND level or equivalent.
The candidate should ideally already possess or to be actively working towards a professional qualification in engineering, or facilities management.
M&E Condition Surveyor - Nottingham & Surround Areas - 6 Weeks +