3 months ago
This role is responsible to the Head of Aircraft Maintenance (HAM) at Middle Wallop for providing support for the Army Air Crops Lynx Helicopter, Strip for Spares Program.
The role has responsibility for all aspects of the aircraft avionic engineering activity - appropriate to trade and experience.
- Compliance with all relevant Health, Safety and environment regulations for the Team and site Operations, exercising a Duty of Care promoting a positive approach towards workplace health & safety.
- Undertaking all aircraft maintenance activities appropriate to trade and experience.
- Undertake self-supervised aircraft maintenance tasks appropriate to trade boundary.
- Completion of all aircraft and equipment maintenance and documentation in accordance with published procedures and instructions.
- Be able to obtain SC Clearance.