North West England, England
Up to £0.00 per day + negotiable
Rail Technical Team
5 months ago
Morson International are looking to recruit an experienced Design Engineer to join a large name within the Rail Industry.
The purpose of the role is to lead a design team in assuring compliance to a defined design process and ensuring that the design conforms to client requirements including quoted standards and specifications. The compliance to relevant statutory documentation is mandatory. Be responsible for the management of design production, design estimates, design programs and design work packages for bids, projects and services to contract requirements, standards, budget, and on-time delivery.
Ideally you will have:
- A proven record of working in an H/W engineering environment.
- Full understanding of the Engineering lifecycle and its processes.
- Demonstrated design capabilities to at least a Supervisor level for one skill set and practitioner level for one or more key skill as captured and managed via the competency and capability management system.
- Experience performing or is capable of performing one or more of the roles to the level identified within the role table at the relevant level of responsibility.
- Experience supporting others in key skills development and shares knowledge.
- Experience of or is capable of managing teams locally of upto 15.
- Experience of or is capable of technically managing the interface to sub contractors or partners.