Up to £0.00 per annum
9 months ago
Key Tasks and
* Carry out duties as a LV Authorised Person.
* Prepare, Issue and Cancel Safety Documents in liaison with Control Engineer.
* Carry out switching and isolations in liaison with Control Engineer.
* Prepare switching schedules.
* Complete training as required by ATC to achieve LV AP status.
* Implement the relevant requirements of the ATC JV Safety, Quality, Environmental and Operational within the areas of responsibility.
* Conduct recorded weekly Safety Tours of the Works ensuring compliance with ATC procedures, policies and safety rules.
* Supervise works where necessary.
* Carry out or supervise testing of LV systems under dead conditions and live conditions in liaison with the Control Engineer.
* Inspects LV installations pre IRN on behalf of T&C Manager
* Plans Inspecting and Testing at SSPs which includes:
o Trace access
* Plans witness testing with CRL on IRNed installations
* Completes Phase 2.2 TDS and forwards to CRL for PCC/AC
* Plans functional End to End testing with C660 and RCC
* Documents all Live Test results and completes NICEIC documentation for QS approval
* Red Line drawings and raise SOBs on installations changes
* Industrial or Rail experience
* Previous AP Experience and Authorisation
* Electrical installation experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Electrical Technical qualification (2360, 2330, ONC or equivalent)
* Attention to detail and the ability to complete Electrical Installation Certificates accurately and confirm compliance with statutory regulations
* UK Safety qualification (IOSH, NEBOSH, SMSTS)
* PTS Card