Up to £14.38 per hour
about 1 year ago
A role exists to provide Logistics Support within a Procurement Supply Chain Airframe team for a large Aerospace client based near Blackburn.
The successful applicants need to have a good understanding of MRP systems and preferable prior experience with LN. You will have the ability to use spreadsheets and you will be interacting with both Customers and internal teams.
Duties will involve;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- Follow internal processes and procedures
- Orderbook Management within Infor LN
- Data Management within Excel
- Support the Logistics Centre with Data Management
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Buyer; vendor management; supply chain; procurement; purchasing; supplier management; risk management; negotiation; supplier performance; purchase orders; ERP systems; MS Office; influencing skills; shipping; ITAR; spares and repairs