Up to £9.70 per hour
19 days ago
Our client BAE Systems are looking for a Logistics Support Administrator to provide logistics customer support for multiple project activity. The role will have a responsibility of decision making of how to meet customer requirements in a fast pace environment.
- Act as RIDELS focal point for system queries, maintain purification of system
- Assist with Goods Inwards receipt queries.
- Check delivery paperwork for duplicates, report missing items.
- Update Notice boards.
- Act as focal point for MSSP queries, spreadsheet update.
- Act as focal point for container return bookings and queries.
- Check and maintain all Fork Lift check sheet paperwork and forward to MODICG on weekly basis.
- Assist Team Leader with implementation of Workspace.
- Assist in both Goods Inwards and CRF when required.
- Learn new EBS task within OPV/ CLS Facility in CRF.
- Maintain training matrix for staff ensure all MHE tickets and Mandatory courses are in date booking training or prompting staff to book training.
- Good understanding of both excel and word processes
- Ability to learn new IT systems quickly
- Basic understanding of Logistics role
- Knowledge of creating excel spreadsheets and maintaining spreadsheet
- Proficient in the use of MS Office / Excel and willing to learn MOD / SAP in house operating systems.
- High level of data accuracy and ability to analyse, maintain and produce high level issue detail to the various stakeholders
- Good understanding of KPI statistics within own area of work and how this impacts on others
- Understand and work towards complete customer satisfaction
- Understand level of service agreements for own dedicated customers
- Work towards building a good working relationship with all stakeholders to ensure we provide the highest level of customer service
- Good organisation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone
- Able to communicate effectively, in confidence with tact and diplomacy, with all levels of internal and external customers
- Able to interpret data and present in logical, concise way to stakeholders.
- Take ownership to resolve problems and initiate improvements.
- Work under pressure to deliver against strict deadlines and required delivery dates
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control