Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
* Design and deploy global logistics business strategy in region according to multi-BG requirement and regional logistics business character；
* Design mid-long term logistics process and IT structure, and plan the relative organization for supporting, in collaboration with peer departments in strategy level；
* Analyze different BG's character & requirements, design & optimize the global logistics business model and logistics network, and deploy globally
* Manage and implement key business transformation and Top projects, monitor project progress to ensure that effective implementation & target achieved
* Design differentiated logistics solutions based on industry benchmark analysis & BG's requests；
* In charge of logistics service production design and logistics cost mgmt.
* More than 10 years' experience in international logistics management of large and medium-sized electronic communications enterprises (including export transportation, warehousing, and carrier management). Manufacturing enterprises are preferred. Have participated in the planning of logistics platform capabilities in major overseas regions. Have the ability to manage and operate the whole process of logistics.
* Have general knowledge of basic knowledge about communications products, contract management, and IT.
* Have a good command of the skills and basic knowledge of process optimization, project management, and statistical analysis.
* Have experience in team management across regions/nationalities/cultures.
* Fluent in English listening, speaking, reading, and writing, which can be used as a working language.
* Have a basic command of knowledge about international trade, logistics/warehousing management, import and export control, and customs tax classification. Have general knowledge of customs business operations.
* Have experience in planning logistics platform capabilities for major overseas regions/customers.
* Have the ability to manage and operate the whole process of logistics.