Up to £20.61 per hour
23 days ago
The jobholder will be responsible for:
* Working closely with Operations, prepare the work for the shop floor in line with the production plan, and liaise with supporting functions to resolve any issues for rework/concessions as appropriate
* Comply with all safety policies, procedures and standards as applicable including the development and submission of risk assessments.
* Comply with all policies, procedures and standards as applicable, carrying out process confirmations on Business & logistic provider activities.
* Ensure all activities delivered in a cost effective manner and identify any risks/opportunities.
* Provide effective co-ordination of the relevant stakeholders/parties to ensure activities meet the production build, meeting KPI's and resolving any issues to avoid minimal disruption to schedule.
* Though not a leadership or managerial role, individuals will be expected to deliver their role meeting the associated behavioural levels expected within the Airbus business
The job holder's main responsibilities will be:
* Liaise with Quality & Engineering regarding scrap and concessions - taking the new part and placing the order with the Supply Chain function.
* Work with Operations to understand their build plans and any disruptions so that orders can be amended as appropriate, liaising with Supply Chain on any shortages or replacements required.
* Update and maintain systems and KPI's/reporting requirements as appropriate, and escalate issues where required.
* Call off of kits and ad hoc requests in time to meet productions needs ensuring delivery of components is JIT (just in time)
* Identify and ensure errors made by logistics providers are resolved.
* Be a focal point for Logistics issues
* Computer literate
* Ability to learn and hold information relating to aircraft part information
* Communication skills, particularly into levels above their role
* Ability to develop working relationships with the other Support Functions
* A proactive approach to problem solving