3 months ago
- Work closely with all internal and external customer ensuring we are a reliable partner
- Motivate and promote cross functional teamwork across the department
- Effective resource planning: ensure the adequate provision of trained colleagues are available to the workload demands, in line with budgetary targets
- All aspects relating to the management of the warehouse team; effective supervision, training and development, health and safety, disciplinary and grievance
- Ensure all colleagues follow the agreed process and procedures
- Maintain a high level of quality control, in line with agreed processes
- Effective management and processing of non-conforming product and all forms of returned product, ensuring swift remedy according to agreed protocols
- Develop and maintain good long-term working relationships with internal and external customers across multiple functions, acting as primary Logistics point of contact for site, dealing with issues as a priority whilst on shift
- Identify and support continuous cost improvement projects to maintain competitiveness and achieved advantages with the customer.
Skills and Experience required:
- Good level of general education and ability to learn new concepts and principles. Professional qualification is desired.
- Knowledge and previous experience in high-pressure Logistics environments within the food, drinks or packaging environments.
- Experience of working within a large multinational organisation.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Ability to demonstrate personal success in the achievement of challenging business targets
- Effective team management skills.
- Strong planning and coordinating skills.
- Budgetary control and understanding of business finance.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Time management skills, with the ability to understand people's motives and what the priorities are.
- Ability to work on short-term issues and support colleagues across the business.
- Ability to make a significant contribution to the implementation of strategies for the medium and longer term success of the business.
- Flexibility to adapt and promote change and ability to learn new skills, concepts and processes
This vacancy is being advertised by Morson International on behalf of Encirc. Any applications sent directly, or any unsolicited applications from agencies will be forwarded to Morson International.
To apply please send your CV or call me on 0161 707 1516.