Horsham, West Sussex
5 months ago
Our prestigious Client to be based in Horsham are looking for a Logistics, RMA & Compliance Coordinator to join their team.
- Daily management for the open order report, delinquency report, monitor and expedite issues that will affect customers and make stakeholder aware of potential delays
- Mange the comms for OTTR & COTTR , ensuring total business engagement.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of OTTR, COTTR, OTTP, factory scheduling/planning table implications of failures against these.
- All round understanding of the Customer Service order entry operation within Newhouse.
- Clear, concise & timely communication to stakeholders as changes occur.
- Liaise with purchasing department to ensure planning issues are visible to the production team, action where appropriate and communicate to all parties
- Effective team builder and team participant
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with key stakeholders as well as other departments and senior management
- Order releasing and scheduling for production (ICC only)
- To maximise improvement opportunities in all areas of planning, through continual review of process and implementing improvements where deemed necessary
- Support other areas of the business over holiday periods.