9 days ago
Morson require a Logistics Planner for a large utilities company in Stepps, Glasgow.
Key Responsibilities for the role:
* Schedule the companies septic tank de-sludging service to meet service level agreements, creating monthly plans for drivers.
* Carry out extensive forward planning to ensure that our available resources meet current demand from customers.
* Provide technical advice to customers on the de-sludging service, and the operation of septic tanks.
* Produce regular reports as required on the performance of the service.
* Ensure continuation of high levels of customer satisfaction as measured by the customer experience score, and continue to develop the business by ensuring excellent customer service and value for money.
* Process customer requests with a strong focus on excellent communication, and liaise with delivery teams to ensure customer expectations are met.
* Work with our colleagues in the Income Team to ensure that bills are produced and sent out without delay for the services delivered.
Essential skills and knowledge for this role :
* Strong organisational and planning skills for carrying out scheduling of the planned and ad-hoc workload.
* Technical knowledge of septic tanks, types of tanks, nature of problems and tanker capabilities is required to be able understand and meet customer requirements.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent computer skills, particularly with regards to data manipulation in Microsoft Excel
* Experience of both in-bound and out-bound customer communication.
Desirable skills and knowledge:
* Experience of complaint handling and resolution.
* Some technical awareness of the waste water process.
* An awareness of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.