Up to £16.97 per hour
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Planner to work in a Global Procurement & Supply Chain team to work for a large aerospace company based near Blackburn. The jobholder will have proven ability to work as a contributing member of the team to support delivery of Engineering, Concession and Query data on time, to cost and to the required standard.
Reporting to the Lead Engineer - Change Integration, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:-
- Receipt and distribution of external Supplier Queries & Concessions and liaison with team Logistics, Manufacturing Engineers and Specialists over appropriate responses
- Creation of Engineering Baseline and Engineering Bill of Materials
- Collation and distribution of external Supplier specifications, processes and data to all external suppliers
- Export controlled transfer of technical data, including marking, licencing, secure transfer and recording of all exports, ensuring all incoming and outgoing data conforms with UK & US Export Requirements
- Use of ForumPass toolset.
The opportunity requires the holder to be capable in the use of company manufacturing systems (e.g. BaaN, InforLN, etc), ForumPass and generally available computer systems (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) as well as being a confident communicator both orally and written.
Candidates should be enthusiastic and self-motivated and able to work together with others to solve day to day problems and develop long term solutions to improve processes and common practices within the supply chain environment.
An Engineering background would be beneficial to the role.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Buyer; vendor management; supply chain; procurement; purchasing; supplier management; risk management; negotiation; supplier performance; purchase orders; ERP systems; MS Office; influencing skills; shipping; ITAR; spares and repairs; ; Export Control; Trade Governance; Export License; Import License; Export Clearances; EAR; Export Control Regulations; Import Control Regulations;