Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£24000 - £24679 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a world class manufacturing organisation currently has a requirement for a number of operators. This very successful and diverse organisation currently, investing heavily in its manufacturing sites across the UK to maintain both its high performance and key market position.
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
Assist the despatch function with the safe intake of trailers and pallets.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and procedures and to ensure high housekeeping standards are met at all times.
- Ensure that all Company P.P.E. is worn at all times.
- To hold pallets in accordance with operating procedure. Inform line controller Charge hand or Line Manager of held pallets. Record held pallets number and quantity by each shift.
- To tie all pallets in accordance with specification.
- Safely Securing loads on trailers
- Opening and closing of trailer curtains
- Labelling of 3rd party inbound ware.
- Pre-check from loading sheet on all outbound loads.
- Good Teamwork and communication whilst striving to deliver good quality products to the customer
The individual, Skills & Experience
- FLT Licence is preferred
- This is a Labour-intensive position
- Successful candidates must display strong English verbally and written
- Hard working, committed individuals looking for longevity and a career
- Attention to detail
To apply for this position, please send your CV for more details. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 7 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.