Up to £11.50 per hour
30 days ago
Logistics Operative - CONTRACT
Number of Hours: 37 hrs
Closing date for applications:
Max Pay Rate: £11.50/hr PAYE
Contract Duration: 6 months
Number of positions: 2
Hours per week: 37
Security: Candidate will require BPSS clearance only for this role.
To work within the Logistics Team performing set daily tasks to support the transition of material through the hub to meet business requirements and service level agreements.
Carry out a range of tasks including Goods Receipt, Picking, Stock relocation, Repair receipt, Despatch, Perpetual inventory checks, GFA, Intersite transport etc
Work in line with business process SCOR, SAP, and local Logistics standard Operating processes
The position will be based at our off site hub located about two miles from the main site.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
1. Essential - Logistics, retail, Warehouse, stock management experience
2. Used SAP for logistics transactions or similar business system
3. Essential - Clean UK driving licence
4. Desirable - Certificated to use of a fork-lift & Reach truck
5. Desirable - Certificated to use of a Pallet Stacker truck and MEWP
Key responsibility areas
1. Accurately perform the picking and put away of inventory.
2. Control and process incoming goods receipts
3. Perpetual inventory checks.
4. Packing and despatch of deliverable items
5. Customer repair receipt and processing
6. Processing and control of GFA inventory
7. Maintain inventory accuracy and batch traceability
Intrinsic job factors
1. Computer literate
2. Neat and tidy work ethic in line with 5s principles
3. Manually dexterous.
4. To complete set tasks accurately and precisely
5. Must be prepared to work as part of small, closely knit team who can work unsupervised at times to complete set tasks.
if this position is of interest please apply of call Matt Crook on 0161 707 1516, or email