£0.00 - £9.50 per hour
3 months ago
To work with Logistics Team Lead(s) performing tasks set, which will support the processes and service levels required providing the business with a comprehensive material processing service. To carry out a range of logistics tasks in one or more of the following functions; Goods Receiving, picking, stock location, Repair & Overhaul and Despatch, PI counts.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
- Full Valid UK Driving License
- Forklift, MUOP, Pallet stacker, Reach truck use/knowledge
- Detailed knowledge of Logistics process & SOP's
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Able to identify and solve routine problems.
- Good level of manual dexterity and numeracy.
- May require external certification in order to complete specific tasks/ processes.
- SHE/COSHH awareness
Key responsibility areas
- Goods receipt - receipt documentation, quantity, and goods are received in accordance with the SAP PO.
- Put aways -Located correctly and reflect location in SAP.
- Picking - Quantity and batch
- Despatch - Shipment is correctly packed and despatch in line with the IDN instruction
- Time taken to complete tasks and/or adherence to schedules.
- Maintain daily targets
- Adherence to service level agreements & SOP's
- Adherence to Health & Safety procedures.
- Contribution to continuous improvement activities.
- PI counts in line with ABC report
- Operate within the AEO regulations
Intrinsic job factors
- Manual Handling
- DSE User