£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
22 days ago
- Ownership of the customer relationship and management of this key account
- Leadership of the team to help build a high performance environment and ensuring development plans are in place to maximise and identify ongoing business growth opportunities.
- Ownership of commercial profit and loss for the contract.
- Take an active role in the wider business including projects, supporting other Operations Managers, implementations and business development in particular with existing customers.
- Ensure compliance of transport and current legislation is adhered to at all times
- Produce reports on KPIs and Objectives as set at a strategic level.
- Conducting Key Account Customer review meetings and delivering KPI performance data within review meetings.
- Supporting strategic projects and initiatives.
- Manage and plan for operational requirements against forecast and demand.
- Ensure operations consistently adhere to relevant Legislation, Company Rules and Regulations
- Controlling other 3PLs
- Order profile management and customer service initiatives
- Identifying and accessing value in new commercial proposition
- Managing costs vs new operating and T&Cs to secure contracted savings
- Identifying and reviewing with the Operations Director continuous improvement activities to add value to the customer.
- Developing a "behavioural" to focus on value adding activities.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- CPC qualified
- Experience of People Management, customer relationships, change management, implementations
- Experience of managing high profile contracts ensuring the logistics offering is delivered to the highest standards
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Influential. Commercially & operational focused.
- Ability to build teams and internal relationships
- Ability to engage with customers and employees of all levels.
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Experience of managing change and working with Trade Unions
- Excellent IT skills.
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 707 1516 for more details.