Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Job Title: Logistics Operations Administrator
Salary: Competitive basic/package
Currently representing a innovative business, with a global supply chain across various different sectors, who require a Logistics Operations Administrator to help develop their team further.
The role of Logistics Operations Administrator will be an excellent opportunity for an emerging supply chain or logistics professional to be involved in supply chain administration relating to; data management, reporting & analysis and shipment execution.
- Managing relationships with suppliers and customers, including customer point of contact and support
- Responsible for the post sale process
- Management of deliveries to customers, including management of shipment schedule and critical paths monitoring and updating
- Responsible for managing the haulage / planning transportation
- Collating documents & submitting to various different stake holder
- Negotiating quotations & prices with suppliers
- Implement best practice processes and systems via continuous improvement
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Secondary education with 5 A-C's (including English and Maths) or equivalent
- A background in supply chain in a relevant industry (chemicals, food/ingredients) in export administration or supply chain execution
- PC Literacy with Microsoft Office and intermediate/ advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of export procedures and documentation
- Able to work as part of a team across different stakeholders and on own initiative and communicate clearly
- Excellent time management is essential in this position
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 707 1516 for more details. Please note - if you have not received any feedback within 5 days, your application was not successful on this occasion.